Brussels Food Tour
This tour is not just tasting, but you’ll also see some of the main sights of Brussels.
- The Grand Place, sometimes called the most beautiful square in the world.
- The famous Manneke Pis: the statue of a peeing boy that has been around since the middle ages.
- The foodie district of St. Catherine
- The royal galeries
- La Bourse and Anspach: the old stockmarket and the new pedestrian boulevard.
- Two more peeing statues
You will enjoy five food stops with delicious belgian food during this tour.
- A very old and authentic bar where we’ll have some local bar food.
- A traditional cheese shop for (what else??) five belgian cheeses.
- A very unique food concept for our third stop: Belgian pizza. This means typical belgian dishes as pizza topping, which works amazingly well.
- No belgian food tour without belgian chocolates of course.
- We’ll end the tour with a Brussels waffle.
Drinks are not included in the tour, but you’re free to buy as many as you want during the tour.
Our guide will give you great recommendations on belgian beers during this tour, and you can just order them yourself and pay them directly. A very interesting one would be a real old-style lambiek. This is the oldest beer style in the world style being made. It is sour, has no CO2 and no foam. Very unique, and a regional product for Brussels, so don’t miss your chance to try it. Also an old geuze is typical for the area around Brussels.
Of course other drinks such as soda and wine are also available.
Attention: In Belgium restaurants do not give free water, so feel free to bring your own water bottle.
Where to meet
The tour starts at the bar ‘Goudblommeke in papier’, not far from the central train station.
The adres is Cellebroersstraat 55.
Is there parking available?
There are a few parking garages nearby, but they’re very expensive. We recommend using public transportation.
Are children allowed?
They are, although the tour is tailored to adults. So it might not be fun for most children.
Do we only walk around and sample food?
Absolutely not! Our tours combine architectural commentary, historical facts, local culture, culinary insight and great stories into a unique 3 hour experience. Imagine walking through the city eating our local artisans most delicious foods while learning the neighborhoods from real locals.
What if I have dietary restrictions or allergies?
Please be sure and let us know if you (or anyone in your group) has a dietary restriction (e.g. vegetarian, diabetic, allergy, etc.) when you purchase your tickets. Of the more common ones we can accomodate vegetarians, but not vegans. For anything else, please contact us and we’ll try to make it work.
Do you support corporate, or private events?
We absolutely do! We can accommodate a variety of special requests (family reunions, Birthday parties, out of town guests, corporate, conventions, festivals, parades, grand openings and more). Just send us your request to email@example.com and we’ll take care of everything.
We had a great afternoon experiencing Antwerp in a culinary & historical way! Great and inspirational
guide called Erwin a real antwerp and beer expert
Fun tour, great tastings, interesting and incredibly nice guides. Highly recommend when visiting Antwerp (or even when you live there)!